What's new

Looking for a Software

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Botill26

Occasional Visitor
I am working in an ISO certified company and I am in charge of making sure that we are complying with all the prerequisites as may be required by the standard. We are currently looking for an environmental health and safety (EHS) system that will assist us in complying with the complicated health and safety regulations standard. Anyone here who works in an ISO certified company? I need recommendations please.

Check with the certifying org - they likely will have some good recommendations on what works, along with best practices on how to audit and ensure conformance...

Thanks for the response. We are actually considering getting this EHS software. But of course, we still need to do some more research based on the company's performance in the industry and from their customer feedback. Nothing has been decided yet and our options is still open for any other options.

My question now is, is there anyone here who previously worked with this provider who can provide any performance feedback? Thanks in advance.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!