What's new

Looking for help with bandwidth management on specific websites

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Madmat

New Around Here
Hello,
I hope to post on the right place.
I have a Asus RT-AC5300 with Merlin 384.15 and AMTM (with Diversion, Skynet, spdMerlin, uiDivStats),
i'm looking for a way to reduce Facebook and Youtube bandwidth (not blocking) on severals clients... can someone help me with that ?
i tried with QoS but it seems there is no possibility to do it, only reduce the global bandwidth on specific client.
Thanks in advance.

Hello,
I hope to post on the right place.
I have a Asus RT-AC5300 with Merlin 384.15 and AMTM (with Diversion, Skynet, spdMerlin, uiDivStats),
i'm looking for a way to reduce Facebook and Youtube bandwidth (not blocking) on severals clients... can someone help me with that ?
i tried with QoS but it seems there is no possibility to do it, only reduce the global bandwidth on specific client.
Thanks in advance.

Block 'em 23 of 24 hours until it ceases to be a problem. :)

OE

QoS Type - Bandwidth Limiter
Target - select target from drop down menu. Fill out numbers to the right. - ADD
Apply.

Its kind of self explanatory.

Thank you, but with this method it limit the bandwidth for one client and for all trafic and i don't want to limit others websites or services (like RDP or FTP) bandwidth.