What's new

Lost ability to upload new firmware in GUI ...

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

wquiles

New Around Here
RT-AC68W router. Just uploaded to the AiMesh, and after rebooting, when I go to firmware, I no longer have the button to load any image - only the automatic "check for new firmware" is available.

I am debugging getting AiMesh to work, and I want to load a prior/different image I already have downloaded. How can I do that now?

Thanks in advance,
Will

Attachments

• No_firmware_button.png
    No_firmware_button.png
    313.8 KB · Views: 629
RT-AC68W router. Just uploaded to the AiMesh, and after rebooting, when I go to firmware, I no longer have the button to load any image - only the automatic "check for new firmware" is available.

I am debugging getting AiMesh to work, and I want to load a prior/different image I already have downloaded. How can I do that now?

Thanks in advance,
Will
I guess get into recovery mode and flash whatever firmware you'd want to switch back to using the firmware restoration tool.

OK, that was easy enough. I am back to image 3.0.0.4.384_10007 on both of my AC68 routers. Thanks :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!