What's new

Merlin expressvpn

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I have used ExpressVPN w/ Merlin in the recent past, and w/o any problems, but most of my usage is w/ other firmware.

There's a significant difference between the issues of DNS leaks and dropped connections (which I rarely see). The latter is more likely to be directly impacted by the VPN provider and their level of reliability, whereas the former is likely due to a misconfiguration of the client (router), and therefore a problem *regardless* of the VPN provider.

FWIW, I've found ExpressVPN to be among the best VPN providers, particularly in terms of reliable connections. And in the rare event of a dropped connection (forced or unforced), extremely fast reconnects (as little as 2 seconds). Speeds aren't necessarily the fastest in the business, but they're reasonable and very consistent.

Any users here using merlin expressvpn without any issues, leaks, drops etc
I have used express VPN for a few years. At first I paid by the month now I pay by the year. Very reliable and great customer service/ support

Yes, currently I'm connected to ExpressVPN using Merlin, sometimes I have drops, but with a little extra configuration I could manage to reconnect almost immediately.

Manual config by uploading all the .ovn files? OpenVPN protocol only?

How about their Lightway protocol.

How to change VPN server quickly in Merlin with ExpressVPN?