What's new

Need help with new update 3.0.0.4.386_45934

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

aphoons

New Around Here
Hi there,

In desperate need of help. After upgrading to the latest firmware 3.0.0.4.386_45934, my nodes cease to function wireless backhaul. It just stays disconnected. When its on ethernet backhaul, it comes back to life and works.

This is my setup,

Main Router (TUF AX3000) -> Node CT8 (Ethernet) -> Node (Wireless Backhaul)

Everything was great until this update. Not sure if this helps, but i updated the firmware through the phone app.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi there,

In desperate need of help. After upgrading to the latest firmware 3.0.0.4.386_45934, my nodes cease to function wireless backhaul. It just stays disconnected. When its on ethernet backhaul, it comes back to life and works.

This is my setup,

Main Router (TUF AX3000) -> Node CT8 (Ethernet) -> Node (Wireless Backhaul)

Everything was great until this update. Not sure if this helps, but i updated the firmware through the phone app.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Confirm that the correct firmware is installed on the troubled node, remove it from the AiMesh, reset the node, and add it back to the AiMesh.

OE

Confirm that the correct firmware is installed on the troubled node, remove it from the AiMesh, reset the node, and add it back to the AiMesh.

OE
Brought all my routers down to ASUS service centre yesterday. Definitely there is an issue with the new firmware.

Brought all my routers down to ASUS service centre yesterday. Definitely there is an issue with the new firmware.

That's pretty rich... an Asus service center! I want one! :)

OE