What's new

Need help with open nat on edgerouter 4

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Dorian Chamorro

Occasional Visitor
I just picked up the ed4 and got it srt up and working great but my PC and xbox say they have a moderate nat. I looked up a few YouTube videos did exactly what they said and my nat level never changes. Can someone walk me through exactly each step. Because YouTube didn't work

I have an edge router lite. It was set up using this guide:
https://www.smallnetbuilder.com/lan...ow-to-configure-your-ubiquiti-edgerouter-lite

Since the ERL3 and the ER4 use the same CPU, the same config should work with yours.

I do not have a NAT problem with my setup.

Remember to Upgrade the firmware to 1.10.10 or to 2.0.8 .
I'm using 1.10 series as it does not have the UDP packet reordered bug of the 2.0 series

Enviado desde mi moto g(8) plus mediante Tapatalk

I have an edge router lite. It was set up using this guide:
https://www.smallnetbuilder.com/lan...ow-to-configure-your-ubiquiti-edgerouter-lite

Since the ERL3 and the ER4 use the same CPU, the same config should work with yours.

I do not have a NAT problem with my setup.

Remember to Upgrade the firmware to 1.10.10 or to 2.0.8 .
I'm using 1.10 series as it does not have the UDP packet reordered bug of the 2.0 series

should i switch to 1.10.10 im on 2.08

should i switch to 1.10.10 im on 2.08
If you do not have the UDP issue in something like ip phone's, stay in 2.0 Series.

By the way, I do not have the NAT issue you are reporting. All working just fine

If you do not have the UDP issue in something like ip phone's, stay in 2.0 Series.

By the way, I do not have the NAT issue you are reporting. All working just fine

Not sure what that is lol so im gonna guess it doesn't effect me