What's new

Need help with Wireguard on Asus RT-AC86U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Riddick2099

New Around Here
Hello.
I'm Thorsten an new in this forum.
I want to try wireguard on my asus RT-AC86u with the latest Merlin firmware installed.
I have installed wireguard with entware. Also i have imported my wireguard conf. file.
Now i have a peer called wg11. I can start this peer but don't know how to use this peer for
all my internet traffic on LAN through the wireguard connection. The wireguard manager version ist v4.19b2 and the kernel is 1.0.20210124.

Hope u can help me with my problem.

Hello.
I'm Thorsten an new in this forum.
I want to try wireguard on my asus RT-AC86u with the latest Merlin firmware installed.
I have installed wireguard with entware. Also i have imported my wireguard conf. file.
Now i have a peer called wg11. I can start this peer but don't know how to use this peer for
all my internet traffic on LAN through the wireguard connection. The wireguard manager version ist v4.19b2 and the kernel is 1.0.20210124.

Hope u can help me with my problem.
As you used @Martineau Wireguard Manager (via AMTM, not Entware btw).
Most of what you need (and much more) are to read up here:
https://github.com/ZebMcKayhan/WireguardManager/blob/main/README.md#table-of-content

Also, as this is an Addon question, thread should be moved to Addon section of the forum.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!