What's new

Need some help

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

wa8tr

New Around Here
I have a Asus RT-AC1200 wireless router. I currently have time limits set up on kids Xbox & PS4 however not sure if it works properly, my son was up at 4 am playing. So I have 2 questions. First is there another way to block access and set times? and the other is . How can I monitor the bandwidth usage? (meaning to be able to see who uses more bandwidth)

Take the Xbox and ps4 away from him to teach him to obey your rules. They will be better off in the future.

I have a Asus RT-AC1200 wireless router. I currently have time limits set up on kids Xbox & PS4 however not sure if it works properly, my son was up at 4 am playing. So I have 2 questions. First is there another way to block access and set times? and the other is . How can I monitor the bandwidth usage? (meaning to be able to see who uses more bandwidth)
Not familiar with either game product but are you certain that it was an online game?

It appears that your model router doesn’t have usage stats by device.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!