1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Need some help

Discussion in 'ASUS AC Routers & Adapters' started by wa8tr, Oct 15, 2018.

1. wa8tr

wa8tr New Around Here

I have a Asus RT-AC1200 wireless router. I currently have time limits set up on kids Xbox & PS4 however not sure if it works properly, my son was up at 4 am playing. So I have 2 questions. First is there another way to block access and set times? and the other is . How can I monitor the bandwidth usage? (meaning to be able to see who uses more bandwidth)

2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
  3. Pierino

Pierino Very Senior Member

Take the Xbox and ps4 away from him to teach him to obey your rules. They will be better off in the future.

OzarkEdge likes this.
  4. ApexRon

ApexRon Senior Member

Not familiar with either game product but are you certain that it was an online game?

It appears that your model router doesn’t have usage stats by device.

Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!