What's new

Netflix and dual wan

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

alanbridgestone

Occasional Visitor
I have a strange problem on my asus router N66U running merlin 378.56.2 because when I activate the dual wan backup option so that I have a backup of the main connection then netflix stop working on any android device in my wifi network.

Other device like PC and IPAD device work without problem on the lan and on the wifi and I am not able to understand what's going here ?

This is happening with any type of android os version so I guess that there is something connected with how the Netflix app is working on an android device which is causing the problem ?

Anyone has any idea why because this is driving me crazy

Thanks for your help

That's a pretty old version of merlin - could try upgrading to see if the issue still remains.

That's a pretty old version of merlin - could try upgrading to see if the issue still remains.

I will try to do something in these days but I wanted also todo some problem determination to understand what't the cause of this strange behavious. So anything that I can check ?

Regards

Likely won't get much help until updating to the latest version, as most users/maintainers aren't looking to support old versions of the code (especially if these issues don't occur in the latest versions AND after a factory reset and manual configuration).

Likely won't get much help until updating to the latest version, as most users/maintainers aren't looking to support old versions of the code (especially if these issues don't occur in the latest versions AND after a factory reset and manual configuration).

I have done the upgrade to the latest version and it still does not work.

Any idea on what I could try ?

Regards