RAX120 Firmware Version 22.214.171.124
Enhancement or Bug Fixes:
Firmware upgrade instructions:
- Supports WPA3.
- Fixed some Web GUI minor issues.
Note: To avoid disconnect issues during the firmware download process, NETGEAR recommends the firmware update be performed on a computer with wired connection.
- Write down all the settings which you changed from the default values, since you may need to reenter them manually.
- Using the Download Link below, download and extract the new firmware to a convenient place such as your desktop. The filename after extracting is RAX120-V126.96.36.199.chk
Download Link: http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/RAX120/RAX120-V188.8.131.52.zip
- Log in to the router using a web browser. The URL is http://www.routerlogin.net.
Note: If you require further assistance with router login, see How do I login to my NETGEAR home router?
- Click ADVANCED tab > Administration > Firmware Update.
- Click Browse and find the file you just downloaded.
- Click Upload. Do NOT interrupt the update while the router performs this step.