Very Senior Member
Release notes and firmware here
- Fixes the issue where the access control feature can't be disabled when the R7800 is in AP mode.
- Fixes the issue where the ReadySHARE page, accessed from the BASIC tab, shows a "No such file or directory error" message.
- Fixes the issue where the Robocopy command can't perform a USB performance test.
- Fixes an issue where the max value of the traffic meter's WAN traffic counter is limited to 4G.
- Fixes security issues.
- Fixes minor bugs.
- Intel7260/3160 has a connection problem with the R7800 when the HT160 is enabled. This issue is due to the Intel driver. Intel is looking into this.