What's new

NETGEAR Open Source

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Which website specifically?
myopenrouter.com, the subject in this thread. It keeps telling me my password is incorrect, even after I go through the steps to reset the password. Incorrect passwords errors, locked out due to 5 or more attempt errors, and then finally a server error (httpd error 500) midway through the password reset process.

Punting and starting over with a different email address to create a new account doesn't seem to work, either.

Have tried (seriously, I really have) Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera and good 'ol Lynx.

You will have to contact them directly. This website isn't managed by Netgear.

myopenrouter.com, the subject in this thread. It keeps telling me my password is incorrect, even after I go through the steps to reset the password. Incorrect passwords errors, locked out due to 5 or more attempt errors, and then finally a server error (httpd error 500) midway through the password reset process.

Punting and starting over with a different email address to create a new account doesn't seem to work, either.

Have tried (seriously, I really have) Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera and good 'ol Lynx.
NETGEAR_Guy may be able to help. He is NETGEAR's official rep for these subforums.

PM him ("Start a Conversation).

Contact at myopenrouter has confirmed he's tested this on two different accounts and the password reset seems to be working fine.

If you have any further issues, please can you respond by sending feedback via the myopenrouter website with your contact information and they will assist

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!