What's new

Netgear WNDR3700 not showing up? help please

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Zagann

Occasional Visitor
I am sorry if this isn't the place to post this, but I can't find anything. I woke up today to a sudden problem on my router not showing up in 2 of my computers in the next room. I don't know what to do, I restarted my modem, my router, i disconnected some things connected to it, restarted my computers, but the router still doesn't show up, neither 5.0 or 2.4. Please help.
Thank you

I am sorry if this isn't the place to post this, but I can't find anything. I woke up today to a sudden problem on my router not showing up in 2 of my computers in the next room. I don't know what to do, I restarted my modem, my router, i disconnected some things connected to it, restarted my computers, but the router still doesn't show up, neither 5.0 or 2.4. Please help.
Thank you

Can you see the wireless signal with other computers or phones? If the answer is yes then its not the router and may be some odd interference or corruption in the computers. If the answer is no then look on the front of the router. There is a button to turn wireless on and off. Also there are lights to tell you if the 2.4/5g bands are active.

Bob Silver
Netgear Networking Consultant

Thank you

What version 3700 ? My V1 3700 had a quick sudden death of the 5.0 band 2 years ago . Are the lights on the router for the radios on ?