What's new

Network configuration

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Srecko

New Around Here
I need help in transforming current network configuration to something like what I put on picture bellow.
There is plenty of scripts I found on forum that partially helps but in general when I try to configure it using parts of different scripts for complete setup I got stuck due to lack of experience.
What would be best approach to solving this configuration and do you have some example scripts to share?
Screenshot-6.jpg

Edit: Merlin Firmware on all devices.

Last edited:
TBH as this looks like an office environment I'd buy some smart switches that actually support VLANs, rather than trying to botch something together using unofficial scripts. The N66U's are unsupported by Merlin now and don't provide AC WiFi, but they could be kept as simple access points.

Its not really an "office" enviroment beside main office part and there is 30+ meters of distance between devices with single utp connection between locations.
True, smart switches and access points would make it easy but this is only hardware I got to use.
There is just few devices connecting to every router/ap and no need for better wifi but just need to keep it all clearly separated.