What's new

network data usage per device?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Justinh

A few days ago I was perusing my AC68P GUI looking at wireless settings and logs out of curiosity because of suggestions made on this forum. I thought I saw where a particular device was reported to have used X MB of data in the past 24 hours. Now I don't see anything like that anywhere. I don't know where else I could have seen such a number.

The question is, did I really see this in the web UI, does it have this info anywhere? (I am not using QoS or any other such thing that requires me to 'agree to TM licensing'.)

Traffic Analyzer - Statistic. Uses TrendMicro engine and requires data sharing agreement.

This is the only option for this router and stock Asuswrt. There is other option available in Asuswrt-Merlin, but this router has firmware bug making it not very useable. What firmware is your router currently running?

It's running the latest ASUSWRT.

Well, if I didn't see it in my router, where did I see it?? (just thinking out loud)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!