What's new

Network mapping restart service

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

DarkKnight75

Im on Merlin 386.4 and my network map list is frozen (Im assuming the service needs restarting). Can someone send me step by step instructions on how to do this? I have ssh disabled for LAN, so i assume i need to enable it.

Im on Merlin 386.4 and my network map list is frozen (Im assuming the service needs restarting). Can someone send me step by step instructions on how to do this? I have ssh disabled for LAN, so i assume i need to enable it.

Does a reboot restart the router/services?

OE

Yes, but i dont want to reboot it..going on 23 days and otherwise has been running flawless

SSH into the router and enter killall networkmap. Wait a minute and it should be automatically restarted. If not log out/in the GUI.

SSH into the router and enter killall networkmap. Wait a minute and it should be automatically restarted. If not log out/in the GUI.
So im getting non existing user..im getting to username@ip password and entering GUI pwd? Am i doing something wrong?

Yes..im typing command ssh@ipaddress and i get username@ipaddress pwd is incorrect. Admin gui logon is with a capital letter, ssh logon is using lower case?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!