What's new

New Firmware for the Cisco CWB150AX Wireless AP

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

coxhaus

Part of the Furniture
I finally got around setting up my Cisco cwb150ax WiFi 6 wireless APs again so I could upgrade to the new firmware. And no, my third unit has not arrived still on order. The third one I order a couple of days ago only cost $103 plus shipping.

I am not sure there is a way to upgrade each unit individually. I only saw using the console to upgrade all units. It upgrades all APs and then the Primary AP last. So, if I add a third one in a few days I don't know if it will figure out, I only need the new unit up graded.

At this price you can afford to put several in your house for the best 5GHz performance.

Last edited:
New firmware for the Cisco CBW 150ax wireless APs.

I updated my 3 units. I told it to update using the latest firmware and the cluster updated itself automatically and rebooted after it finished the update of all the APs. It all ran behind the scenes. It is so easy now. In the past I had to go to each AP and upgrade the firmware and then reboot the AP. Now it is automatically done for you. You just have to upload the firmware once and it does it for you, no matter how many APs, so easy now.