Skynet New Release 7.2.5

• ATTENTION! You'll notice a Prefix dropdown when you create a thread. If your post applies to one of the topics listed, please use that Prefix for your post. When browsing the thread list you can use the Prefix to filter the view.
  • ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

John Fitzgerald

Hazel

Regular Contributor
Anyone upgraded to this? I can't find a changelog.

There's no changelog available, as far as I can tell, but you can see which commits have been done on Github since the last updated. Just click on the commit numbers to see the changes.

CriticJay

The "changelog" is basically as follows:

Code:
v7.2.5

Remove opkg sqlite3 dependency
Chart.js v3.2.1

Changelog for Chart.js v3.2.1 is found here:

Nothing critical IMO

Jack Yaz

Part of the Furniture
I'll be impressed if nothing breaks in the WebUI from the chartjs upgrade. I've been holding off updating as the v3 chartjs changes have been thick and fast

Hazel

Regular Contributor
I'll be impressed if nothing breaks in the WebUI from the chartjs upgrade. I've been holding off updating as the v3 chartjs changes have been thick and fast

Looks like you weren't holding back for nothing:
ntpMerlin doesn't seem affected, spdMerlin apparently is.

AntonK

Very Senior Member
So, is this upgrade a dud at this point, or does it work?

BreakingDad

Is this updateable through amtm?

Kingp1n

Very Senior Member
Are your graphs in spdMerlin still okay?
I don't use spdMerlin. But diversion, scmerlin, connmon, dn-vstat all look OK after the update. I updated thru amtm.

Hazel

Regular Contributor
In that case I'm wondering why only my graphs in spdMerlin are messed up. What should I do? Change view and revert to see if that fixes it? Reinstall spdMerlin?

Hazel

Regular Contributor
I just found out that only the view for the "Last 24 hours" is messed up. The others are fine. Can someone verify, that make sure that I'm not actually losing my mind?

Hazel

Regular Contributor
Correction: they're not OK. At least in my case. They might look okay at first glance, but something's wrong with the scale. See this example: min, max, average are of, the date below isn't as before for the 7 days view.

Screenshot_2021-05-11 spdMerlin.png

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!