What's new

YazFi New suggestions For Yazfi 4.4.1

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Asusrouterlover

Regular Contributor
I have New suggestions about For Great Addon Yazfi 4.4.1

1-add an option for Yazfi Wifi (printer Services - Chrome cast - Fire Tv ) so guest wifi users can use the printer or Chrome cast - Fire Tv in another network with (client isolation option) is Enabled in guest wifi

2-add an option for Yazfi guest Wifi (Mac Filter) To prevent Lan users (access guest network)

thanks

Attachments

• yazfi77.png
    yazfi77.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
I have New suggestions about For Great Addon Yazfi 4.4.1

1-add an option for Yazfi Wifi (printer Services - Chrome cast - Fire Tv ) so guest wifi users can use the printer or Chrome cast - Fire Tv in another network with (client isolation option) is Enabled in guest wifi

2-add an option for Yazfi guest Wifi (Mac Filter) To prevent Lan users (access guest network)

thanks
MAC filters are becoming useless with MAC privacy settings becoming widespread on mobile devices

I already do it in the user script (myscript.sh)section and it works fine. but it will be nicer if the YazFi developer Adds in GUI Interface.

because of.

1-guest users want to print some document in the - home network
2-guest users want to show something in chrome cast -home network
3-guest users user want to make seminar (MS Power Point) -home network

when you add some entry in myscript.sh Router must restart to apply the new configuration. when I restart the YazFi services nothing worked in (with router restart work fine)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!