What's new

New to All Of This, So pls. excuse my ignorance !

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

SteveC0926

New Around Here
Hello to all.
I'm trying to set up a wifi system is my home. the only internet option I have is with a VZN mifi 7730L
The house is a very open chalet style, with a second floor that looks into the living room. the area is about 3200sq.ft. and has a good amount of glass doors separating other area's. I understand that I can tether the mifi to a router via a USB /C cable. I'm not sure what my best options are. do I run an Ethernet cable via an adapter & centrally locate the router, or set it up as a repeater through WAN. will the mifi still continue on it's own, or will the router supersede it all.

Thank's to all !!

Hello, did you get the mifi working with a router ? I'm having an issue with that mifi connecting with my asus arch13 router. After some firmware updates they no longer stay connected after startup. Tried various settings no work. Any help is appreciated.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!