1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

New User Introductions

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by tee_cee, Feb 25, 2020.

1. tee_cee

tee_cee New Around Here

Having looked through the forums here, I have not found a new user introduction thread. It appears that more than 1 post is necessary in order to set a signature on my profile, and the site standard is to list hardware and firmware versions in your signature for relevant posts. This seems to introduce a bit of a catch-22 without a thread or forum like this.

So, I opened this introduction thread. If this is inappropriate or posted in the wrong forum, please let me know.

My name is TC (tee_cee). My router is an Asus RT-AC5300 running Asuswrt-Merlin 384.15.

Chris313AllNight and L&LD like this.
  2. tee_cee

tee_cee New Around Here

Bumping my own thread to get my post count over 1.

L&LD likes this.
  3. L&LD

L&LD Part of the Furniture

tee_cee likes this.
  4. Sparko

Sparko New Around Here

I too am a new user and all the information within this site is mind blowing, so thank you to all for that.

L&LD likes this.