What's new

uiDivStats no data

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

zaxcom

Regular Contributor
Why is this window always empty? I cant figure out what setting I dont have correct?
Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 10.06.24 AM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201214-114856_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201214-114856_Samsung Internet.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 140
No, no matter what I do I can not get any stats. I have checked all the settings in Diversion and in UiDivStats and all logging is on. Not sure Why this is not working.

Anyone else have any input on how to resolve this issue? Not a big deal just wondering why the data is not populating. Thanks in advance!

No concrete ideas right now, but it has been like this for a long time.

I think the @thelonelycoder knows about this issue if I'm remembering correctly.

Mine is populated. I don't know if makes a bit of difference, but I get the weekly email diversion summaries fwiw, and I think it's the same as reflected in the stats.
Otherwise I don't know either.

No, weekly stats not enabled. Don't need more emails! :)

Apologies not needed! A sincere thank you for all the devs putting in the extra effort this forum now requires.

I did enable it to save to disk. I also 'Compiled current stats report'.

I guess I'll have to wait to see it show up in the GUI.

Yes, that did it. And of course, that option was available too! See, GUI is making us lazy/forgetful! :)

Thanks, @Jack Yaz!

I opened with the command line, I have stats saving to disk, but still no data shows in uidivstats.

Noob here. Error report. uiDivStats stopped logging overnight. Ran a disk check on the USB card (passed). Toggled Diversion on/off (no effect on stats). Finally uninstalled and reinstalled uiDivStats and it’s working again. Old stats are still there, with a day-long gap until the reload.

System log reveals what looks like a reboot (reset?) from a local power failure coinciding with the time uiDivStats stopped showing data.

May 5 01:06:30 WAN_Connection: WAN was restored.
Dec 17 03:29:43 ntpd: Initial clock set
Dec 17 03:29:43 rc_service: ntpd_synced 2303:notify_rc restart_diskmon
Dec 17 03:29:43 custom_script: Running /jffs/scripts/service-event (args: restart diskmon)
Dec 17 03:29:43 disk_monitor: Finish
Dec 17 03:29:44 uiDivStats: NTP synced, uiDivStats will now continue
Dec 17 03:29:44 connmon: NTP synced, connmon will now continue
Dec 17 03:29:45 disk_monitor: be idle
Dec 17 03:29:51 connmon: Mounting connmon WebUI page as user2.asp
Dec 17 03:30:05 uiDivStats: Mounting uiDivStats WebUI page as user3.asp
Dec 17 03:30:12 crond[240]: time disparity of 1378284 minutes detected

Last edited: