1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

No QOS Graphs - Merlin 384.12

Discussion in 'Asuswrt-Merlin' started by sbsnb, Jul 21, 2019.

1. sbsnb

sbsnb Senior Member

RT-AC88U. This is all I get

[​IMG]

2. sbsnb

sbsnb Senior Member

Restarted QoS and the graphs returned, but now all of my custom classifications for FreshJR don't work even though /jffs/scripts/FreshJR_QOS is still there with my custom rules.

3. sbsnb

sbsnb Senior Member

Reinstall FreshJR_QOS and restart QOS service and we're back to the blank graphs.

4. rk8531

rk8531 Regular Contributor

Uninstall the freshjr script via the uninstall code mentioned on the freshjr QoS page and then reboot the router. Then install the freshjr QoS script and reboot the router again. This will fix the graphs.

sbsnb likes this.
  5. sbsnb

sbsnb Senior Member

That worked. Thanks. I was trying to avoid loading the newer FreshJR because the proper way to customize rules is not clear to me (meaning altering or removing pre-set rules, or adding new ones after you've run out of the few spaces in the WebUI to do so). The only direction is something about making sure you make the changes in the WebUI code in addition to the script, but not details.

rk8531 likes this.
  6. sbsnb

sbsnb Senior Member

I upgraded to 384.13 and the graphs are blank again. Do I have to do the uninstall-reinstall dance every firmware upgrade?

rk8531 likes this.
  7. Jack Yaz

Jack Yaz Part of the Furniture

rk8531 likes this.