What's new

Skynet No Stats in GUI

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Khadanja

Already tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling. Also recreated swap file. Manually updating never completes.
1651208827636.png

Already tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling. Also recreated swap file. Manually updating never completes.
View attachment 41009

I've been having a similar issue, except my Skynet GUI tab never existed. I never realized it wasn't there until I someone mention the GUI tab on another post. I noticed that Skynet was being installed on both of my USB's for some reason, found Skynet folders in /tmp/mnt/[USB]. In the USB that I wanted my Skynet installed I went into SSH and deleted the Swap file, then I went to amtm and reinstalled Skynet. I did not uninstall, I simply ran the command again. After this the Skynet tab came into existence and is now populating with data.

Last edited:
Update: Deleting the Swap file that is generated on the other storage device repopulates Skynet tab - it seems that the issue arises when installing various add-ons onto different storage devices since the Entware folder holds the add-on logs. Deleting the Swap file on the other USB (not where I directed the installer to store Skynet) resolved my loading issue but now it seems my firewall log is being posted in system messages rather than the designated firewall log entry.

Update: Fixed issue by installing all add-ons onto single 64GB USB. Found logging issue when signing into SSH, under /jffs there is a second syslog.log-1 file. Sent command rmdir /syslog.log-1. Skynet logging appeared after removing second log file.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!