What's new

Noticed that comps on guest network have access

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jerry6

Very Senior Member
to other computers on main 2.4 network , they are supposed to be isolated , computer show up on router as on main network not guest , but on that computer it shows it's on guest network ? Whats going on ? Also mac filter accrs is not working it shows that mac addy connected , it never used to as it was on guest , now shows uo even though it's not on allow access mac list

AP isolation on the guest network is configured on the Guest Network Page - it's the last option at the bottom if I recall.

Note that Guest isolation does not work in AP mode however, as the router has no way to isolate devices that might be connected through the main router rather than the AP.

It's set at access to intranet off , I take it that means no access to other computers , yet I can still see it and access it's files . It was working properly last week before FW upgrade ,

I tested this on 246.19b which I'm still running.
All works as expected with this release.