NTP problem AX88U merlin 386.1_2

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

Unetwork

Regular Contributor
Hi,

I have a problem since yesterday with my asus AX88U router and the stable firmware 386.1_2. The NTP does not want to synchronize anymore.
I keep getting this warning message "Reminder: the system time zone is different from the one you are in"

3.jpg

mpmp.jpg

Daylight saving time is already activated while the time change is only scheduled for this Sunday !

Can you help me ?

Best regards.

Treadler

Very Senior Member
Hi,

I have a problem since yesterday with my asus AX88U router and the stable firmware 386.1_2. The NTP does not want to synchronize anymore.
I keep getting this warning message "Reminder: the system time zone is different from the one you are in"

View attachment 32069

View attachment 32070

Daylight saving time is already activated while the time change is only scheduled for this Sunday !

Can you help me ?

Best regards.
Maybe try, enable local NTP server?

Unetwork

Regular Contributor
Hmmm, puzzling.
Did you reboot the router after making the change?
(Im running out of ideas here:oops:)
after restart same problem...

I don't understand why daylight saving time is already active when the time change is only scheduled for this Sunday.

Jack Yaz

Part of the Furniture

Unetwork

Regular Contributor
thanks for the link !

So it's a bug ? it will be solved in 386.2 ? If it is the case I will wait because I am not comfortable with command lines.

JIPG

Regular Contributor