What's new

Online Routing of Docs

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

louwaydon

Occasional Visitor
We're opening an office in Dubai this year and we need a software that could allow us implement paperless and easy and fast approval. Our CEO will be traveling most of the time and we'd like to get an online approval from him to prevent delays in our office workflow and sales transactions. I know dropbox and google drive could be of great in terms of sharing of documents. But I'm not sure if these 2 are capable of online routing, sending notification to the point person and will allow online approval of important documents. Would you know? Or can you recommend a cloud based document application?

The best document management system can help you manage your business files and store documents. It enables paperless offices and secure file sharing. You may researched and reviewed many of the latest cloud document management software in the internet.

Yes I know. But I need a specific software- If you check the net, you will only get confuse because of too many options. I found and I have been trying to contact ETQ but to no avail.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!