What's new

Open VPN simultaneously VPN Client and Server 384.11_2 AC88U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

amplatfus

Hi,

I recently update to 384.11_2 from 380 and have a strange problem.
I use VPN Server (1,2) and is working. I also use VPN Client (1,2,3,4,5) and is working. But when I activate both I have no internet on VPN Server connected clients and VPN Client (1,2,3,4,5) give no internet to policy list for Client and I cannot conect to Server.
On 380 it worked in same configuration.

I did factory reset before flash 384 and after 384. After I saw this is not working I tried to restore from backu did with 380 on 384 and doing wo it worked. Than I did again factory reset on 384 and no facing the same prblem.

Please advice what do try next or what should I check, or what am I doing wrong.
Thank you so much!

PS: I use only one active connection per VPN Server / VPN Client but I entered (1,2)/ (1,2,3,4,5) in order to avoid confusion.

Edit1: and I have a strage user activity when Client/ Server activated. Please take a look at screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2019-06-02 11-29-31.png
    Screenshot at 2019-06-02 11-29-31.png
    218.4 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:
Thank you. Is not working in my case. Even in Merlin 380 it worked. I have to change the port of VPN.

Thank you. Is not working in my case. Even in Merlin 380 it worked. I have to change the port of VPN.
If you change the port number you will of course need to generate a new .ovpn file and import it into the client device and delete the old profile.

If you are still getting nowhere, there is a lot to be said foe deleting all the OpenVPN profiles etc and starting over again from new. If you’re not familiar with it, sometimes you make a mess of things first time round. Second time you try, you’re already partly experienced and have a better idea of what you’re doing.