What's new

Orbi RBR50 randomly rebooting

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

carey

New Around Here
I have owned the RBR50 and RBS50 for over a year now. Everything worked well up until Christmas after the router was unplugged for a few hours. Now it reboots randomly all the time. It can be working fine for hours especially when connected to only the ethernet ports but as soon as someone starts to stream TV it begins rebooting about every 15 minutes. I've tried hard reset and applying the latest firmware (2.5.1.8) to both the satellite and router numerous times. I've obviously read through countless other threads and tried to disable all the advanced wireless settings with no success. I've completely turned off the satellite as well, but that hasn't made any difference. It's connected to a cable modem, a Motorolla SB1614, and it configured for DHCP.

I've even tried running the latest voxel firmware V9.2.5.1.11SF-HW (https://www.voxel-firmware.com/Downloads/Voxel/html/orbi.html) but it has the same results.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!