Other donation methods

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

Jayshere

Occasional Visitor
I'm a happy user and follower of all the great scripts in this community...for the past two years also I have kept checking back the site almost daily, under the radar. The fw's and scripts keep getting better and i become addicted to all the goodies you guys contribute. The urge to pay my dividends also keep growing. However seems only donation method is via paypal which I don't have or use...so my question are there other methods? I do not live in the states but have u.s. accounts thou...

Jack Yaz

Part of the Furniture
I've been contemplating setting up a "buymeacoffee" page as an alternative to my Paypal links, but I don't know enough about the methods they accept.

RMerlin

Asuswrt-Merlin dev
Personally I don't support any other methods, as I don't want donation to become a management task in itself. I can only suggest looking at maybe Google Play gift cards, or Kobo (I regularly purchase eBooks from them) as possible alternatives.

Jayshere

Occasional Visitor
Personally I don't support any other methods, as I don't want donation to become a management task in itself. I can only suggest looking at maybe Google Play gift cards, or Kobo (I regularly purchase eBooks from them) as possible alternatives.
Thanks for letting me know...i will look into them

Jayshere

Occasional Visitor
What information does that require? I don't want to publish my personal email address on a public forum, for obvious reasons of spam bots :)
Frankly i don't have any idea, not a bit, since i have not used gift cards before...old school...guess i'll need to investigate first, sorry, if that somehow inconveniences u

Jack Yaz

Part of the Furniture
Frankly i don't have any idea, not a bit, since i have not used gift cards before...old school...guess i'll need to investigate first, sorry, if that somehow inconveniences u
I'll happily share my email address via PM (and I do when people need to email me diagnostic uploads which can't be attached here), I just don't want to post in on a forum that may get scraped by a spam bot :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!