What's new

Other donation methods

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Jayshere

Occasional Visitor
I'm a happy user and follower of all the great scripts in this community...for the past two years also I have kept checking back the site almost daily, under the radar. The fw's and scripts keep getting better and i become addicted to all the goodies you guys contribute. The urge to pay my dividends also keep growing. However seems only donation method is via paypal which I don't have or use...so my question are there other methods? I do not live in the states but have u.s. accounts thou...

Personally I don't support any other methods, as I don't want donation to become a management task in itself. I can only suggest looking at maybe Google Play gift cards, or Kobo (I regularly purchase eBooks from them) as possible alternatives.

Personally I don't support any other methods, as I don't want donation to become a management task in itself. I can only suggest looking at maybe Google Play gift cards, or Kobo (I regularly purchase eBooks from them) as possible alternatives.

Thanks for letting me know...i will look into them

What information does that require? I don't want to publish my personal email address on a public forum, for obvious reasons of spam bots :)

Frankly i don't have any idea, not a bit, since i have not used gift cards before...old school...guess i'll need to investigate first, sorry, if that somehow inconveniences u

a quick google lands me here...from amazon

upload_2020-5-10_18-16-41.png

Frankly i don't have any idea, not a bit, since i have not used gift cards before...old school...guess i'll need to investigate first, sorry, if that somehow inconveniences u
I'll happily share my email address via PM (and I do when people need to email me diagnostic uploads which can't be attached here), I just don't want to post in on a forum that may get scraped by a spam bot :)