What's new

outages on my internet radio

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

simpel

Occasional Visitor
I have an RT-AX88U, I get some short outages on my internet radio, when I use my standard router from my intercompany there is no problem, does anyone have an idea

This is a guess, is it on the threshold of 5ghz / 2.4ghz and swapping between the two? Have you tried forcing it onto 2.4ghz which is ample for internet radio, by means of mac filter.

This is a guess, is it on the threshold of 5ghz / 2.4ghz and swapping between the two? Have you tried forcing it onto 2.4ghz which is ample for internet radio, by means of mac filter.
How to do that, its cabel no wireless

I was thinking as it's a radio it would probably be on wifi, then that is a whole different issue. Is it a cable that can be changed, possible it's a bad cable. If not that we are in to something deeper.

I have a 4-month old ASUS RT-AX88U router and its Wi-Fi Radio signal also inadvertently (occasionally) becomes disabled. Just flips off. I have to log back in as Admin to enable the setting. Very frustrating.

I have a 4-month old ASUS RT-AX88U router and its Wi-Fi Radio signal also inadvertently (occasionally) becomes disabled. Just flips off. I have to log back in as Admin to enable the setting. Very frustrating.
That's nothing to do with this thread.

Internet radio:
c-crane-co-cwf-cc-wifi-internet-radio.jpg

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!