What's new

Padavan's and IPTV

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ArmyManNB

New Around Here
I was wondering if anyone has had the problem with extreme lag changing channels while using Padavan's version.

Does any versions work better than others or is there anything i can do to speed it up.

Running on Aliant (Bell) FibreOP

Andrew

Sorry If I can't answer your problem but this is more of a question... how do you manage your IPTV setup? I'd look into it and didn't bother installing anything because I could not find *any* iptv channels in any playlist form. I noticed that is it really difficult to upload a playlist full of nearly static ip addresses linking to single/multi cast streams? Where do you find such list, how do you make them or create them? I mean if can have such easy list updated and or refreshed automatically by the router serve or something similar... then we'd be golden but how do you do this as shown in xupnpd video showing lots of videos? There are plenty of online sites that broadcast video within the flash protocol but their must be a way to extract the links and use them conveniently on our media clients. Thanks.