What's new

pixteltls problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

tweakertje

Occasional Visitor
Hi all,
Im having an issue with pixteltls, I live in the netherlands an Im using the Rabobank as banking
with my phone I can not use the app from my bank .
when I disable wifi and go on 4g it works, I invested some things an came out that when I disable pixteltls the rabobank app works some furthere investment was that when I removed the ca.crt and ca.key file from the pixtelserv folder on the router it works to.

what is goning on with the certificate and where is it needed for
can this be solved or configured that the app works?

More than likely Rabobank needs to be whitelisted.

Pixelserv-tls itself just serves up a small blank image when the router is directed to its address. Something else is intercepting the rabobank request and directing it to pixelserv-tls.

More than likely you also have diversion installed? You can follow the log through diversion to see what address the app is trying to reach. Whitelist that address.

I did a log while i was loging in but I can see nothin more than
log.rabobank.nl and bankieren.rabobank.nl
they both not in the blacklist and an ping response is not from 192.168.1.2 (pixelsrv)

can I log pixelserv itself maybe I can see there what is going wrong

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

is it possible that the app does a arp scan to check if the mac address is already in use ?
to check can I change the mac address of pixelserver that is not the same as the router

is it possible that the app does a arp scan to check if the mac address is already in use ?
to check can I change the mac address of pixelserver that is not the same as the router

I don't think it does that. I have diversion set at Standard+, and can reach bankieren.rabobank.nl on a pc without anything being blocked. Do you have a more comprehensive blocking file?

I installed the rabobank app and it is reaching out to sites at jibecloud.net and akadns.net. I am in the US so it may be sending me to US sites and yours might be different. Use diversion to follow the dnsmasq log and it will tell you if pixelserv is blocking something.

I don't think it does that. I have diversion set at Standard+, and can reach bankieren.rabobank.nl on a pc without anything being blocked. Do you have a more comprehensive blocking file?

I installed the rabobank app and it is reaching out to sites at jibecloud.net and akadns.net. I am in the US so it may be sending me to US sites and yours might be different. Use diversion to follow the dnsmasq log and it will tell you if pixelserv is blocking something.
well it can reach it but I can't login I'm going to try installing pixelserv on my synology using docker and see if it helps.