What's new

PM Censorship at SNB ?!?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Sbfnu

Regular Contributor
Hi all,

As I found out today a user called Tim Higgins informed me that SNB is doing censorship.

I never posted something in a thread that falls under that category, since I realized that certain topics are banned here. I have not violated that!
Instead I had a short private exchange of a personal experience. As a result, without a warning, that Tim Higgins informed me without notification I lost all of my communication privileges... what is ridiculous.

Does SNB really need to act this STASI like???

It clearly means:
- Information sent via PMs is obviously anything but private but get scanned by SNB for.
- I might can understand that, but: When checking the privacy Policy of SNB there is no word about that Big Brother-ship. IMO that should be clearly highlighted there, in a way "hey, we censor what we don't like".

Moreover, I was not aware of any PM censorship policy - not to mention that that sounds ridiculous.

Where on this website this SNB censorship is transparently communicated - including a list of banned/censored topics?

At that link I cannot find any information about what you are censoring and why.

Despite from that your "terms" refer to content. To me that's threads. PMs is personal communication.

Again: What topics are you censoring?

About what evil topic that you are censoring I have exchanged information with another board member?

Please tell me and make it transparent - so that others learn what topics you like and dislike/censor.

Last edited:
The terms are clear. You are owed no explanation.
"If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us."

The terms are clear. You are owed no explanation.
"If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us."
Are the topics you censor listed in your terms?
I think NOT.

Just please show me where to find that - so I am happy to comply with all of these banned and censored topics.

Since you do not provide that it's hard to know what you censor and what not... and, as you know, that's exactly what you blame me for when you deleted all of my PMs without prior notice.

Why you are so intransparent of the topics you censor and your censorship behavior?
It is about loosing any site sponsors otherwise?
Transparency is a Plus, not a Minus ...