What's new

Port Forward issues RT-AC3200

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ThoirDanion

New Around Here
Hi I have a Asus RT-AC3200 router and I'm trying to setup port Forwarding on my router so I can start hosting a Minecraft server but for the life of me I cant get the router to forward the ports. So I figured I would ask some experts. I've forwarded ports in the past no problem with the RT-AC66U and 68U but I'm at a loss any help anyone could give would be a godsend. I can't seen to attach pics but if anyone wants them I have screenshotted my settings in my router and will share them.

Hi I looked over the FAQ and everything looks right on my end I have enclosed a screenshot if you can see anything that would be great.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    198 KB · Views: 554
Hi I looked over the FAQ and everything looks right on my end I have enclosed a screenshot if you can see anything that would be great.
Too wide and blurry to read.

sorry about that I took a picture with my camera so it's close up so you can see the settings now.

Attachments

• IMG_20190926_115911.jpg
    IMG_20190926_115911.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1,017
Does the machine at 192.168.2.247 have its own local firewall that needs to allow the incoming traffic?

I have windows firewall I have allowed the ports there as well and even tried disabling the firewall but my friends can't connect to my Minecraft server

I have tried the minecraft settings on the portforward no go unfortunately. Do you know of software that will open ports that doesn't cost money?

I have tried the minecraft settings on the portforward no go unfortunately. Do you know of software that will open ports that doesn't cost money?
Opening ports is free. Knowing which ports to open is priceless. ;)

the issue I'm running into is the ports I have opened on my router look right from all guides I have come across but they don't seem to be open from my picture of my settings in my router do they look right?

the issue I'm running into is the ports I have opened on my router look right from all guides I have come across but they don't seem to be open from my picture of my settings in my router do they look right?
Do the actual Port forward rules have any hits?
(NOTE: awk is used to obfuscate your real WAN IP address ;))
Code:
iptables --line -t nat -nvL PREROUTING | awk '/VSERVER/{gsub($NF,"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx")}1';iptables --line -t nat -nvL VSERVER

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!