What's new

port forwarding not working with 380.68 on RT-AC68R

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

willievanili

New Around Here
I'm having issues with port forwarding after upgrading to with the new software.. First it lost the data when I upgraded and now when I try to open a port, nothing happens after hitting the "apply" button (when it refreshes is just says "No data in the table"). any ideas what's going on?

I'm having issues with port forwarding after upgrading to with the new software.. First it lost the data when I upgraded and now when I try to open a port, nothing happens after hitting the "apply" button (when it refreshes is just says "No data in the table"). any ideas what's going on?
When you upgrade what firmware did you have?

After entering the details of your port forward did you click on the "+" button to add the rule to the table before clicking Apply?

Force a browser cache refresh (ctrl f5), or factory reset the router and see if that clears it