What's new

Port Trigger

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Akki

Occasional Visitor
Hi Guys,

My son asked me to open ports for World of Tanks and Fortnite games. I have found that i have to open following ones:

World of Tanks - PC
TCP: 1080,3128,8080-8081,8088,8888,20000-25000,32801,32803
UDP: 3478-3479,5060,5062,12000-29999,32801-32825

Fortnite - PC
TCP: 5222,5795-5847
UDP: 5222,5795-5847

Now, when i go to Port Trigger , as i can see i can enter only 1 value at the time.

Is there a way to input all, or more of them at the same time?

I think you are looking for WAN > Port Forwarding. When you add a profile there is a blurb about how it works.

Looks like it! :) Thanks alot.

Does this looks like good setup to you? :

chrome_2020-05-22_15-55-42.png

I wouldn't permanently open up any ports for anyone. I'd consider getting a new son. :)

My brother plays WOT. I have never forwarded ports for him. He hasn't complained. I have never offered or mentioned that it is possible.

I wouldn't permanently open up any ports for anyone. I'd consider getting a new son. :)

L&LD, I'd consider too, but man I have e kids already, it's enough

BTW, do you guys recommend I should delete those rules? He is playing competitive, both those games and apperently he was recommended to do this, not sure what to do now

I play with upnp enabled and it works perfectly for the games like fortnite.

My son asked me to open ports

Need to check if the accurate, exact requirement is "opening" or "forwarding". These are two very different things, and even some so-called "specialized websites" still can't understand the difference...

Most of your resposes are too technical for me, so im going deeper into it ☺️ .

I will leave upnp enabled hoping hes going to be satisfied with gaming experience.

Thanks guys.

With all your work for the forum, I didn’t think you could find time for playing games.
I do bettween work and the gym, and being a career, I have Xbox original, Xbox 360 and Xbox one x, Nintendo switch and 2 PC's, pm me if you want to add me on Xbox live, switch or Steam, I'll send my tag.

I've been at the moment doing research I to home labs and virtualisation, just trying to make my current Minecraft server work better as well as host an ark survival evolved server.

@Akki upnp is fine for fortnite I play it myself.

I do bettween work and the gym, and being a career, I have Xbox original, Xbox 360 and Xbox one x, Nintendo switch and 2 PC's, pm me if you want to add me on Xbox live, switch or Steam, I'll send my tag.

I've been at the moment doing research I to home labs and virtualisation, just trying to make my current Minecraft server work better as well as host an ark survival evolved server.

@Akki upnp is fine for fortnite I play it myself.
I've hosted dozens of servers both physical and virtual (Ubuntu server is my go to distro) so feel free to PM me if you get stuck with anything

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!