What's new

Problem loading /mnt/RT-AC68/Traffic/tomato_cstats_1831bf4a20e0.gz. Still trying...

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Khadanja

Dec 20 19:13:43 cstats[261]: Problem loading /mnt/RT-AC68/Traffic/tomato_cstats_1831bf4a20e0.gz. Still trying...
Why do I see this log? I had Web History turned on briefly but it is turned off now, not sure if related!

This is not tied to web history but to traffic monitoring.

Attachments

• 0C6E2F4C-CA74-4250-864E-8054AA371EE8.jpeg
    0C6E2F4C-CA74-4250-864E-8054AA371EE8.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 294
The file could potentially be corrupted. Rename it, then go to Tools -> Other Settings, and select the option to create a new file.

The file could potentially be corrupted. Rename it, then go to Tools -> Other Settings, and select the option to create a new file.
Hi!
I have the same problem. I did follow the instructions above... Deleted the file, selected the option to create a new file in Tools. Problem has reappeared even though a new file has been created. And I can see monthly stats still. Maybe the message is being produced even though stats are being successfully retrieved and stored? Weird! Running 384.18.

Hi!
I have the same problem. I did follow the instructions above... Deleted the file, selected the option to create a new file in Tools. Problem has reappeared even though a new file has been created. And I can see monthly stats still. Maybe the message is being produced even though stats are being successfully retrieved and stored? Weird! Running 384.18.
Check your USB drive for errors. It is possible to use the /jffs partition for traffic but a good USB2 thumb drive is the best choice.

Thanks @bbunge !
I am using an SSD drive and it gets checked at mount time. Should be fine. No SMART issues with it last time I checked with the PC.