What's new

Problems with IP?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ben1557

New Around Here
Hi guys, I have a question about the site, when I go every time I am asked to enter a Captcha and then for a while it disappears and then appears, I understand that this is not so often but sometimes it pisses me off... Could there be a problem with my IP? If you have any ideas, please tell me

Which 'site'? Which router? What firmware? What browser? What extensions are you running?

What other details can you provide about the features and options you have enabled on your network/router and client devices?

He's most likely referring to SNBForums. The site uses Cloudflare both for performance and security reasons. Certain IPs might trigger a captcha. Not much that can be done about it AFAIK.

Your IP can actually be in the Ip Adress Black list. You can check it in the Web Spam Database or other similar sources. I think it is quite common problem - jast have a cup of coffee and solve it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!