What's new

Purge Statistic/Web History

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

baz

Regular Contributor
Is there a way to delete the Statistics and Web History in the Webif? Is there a way to pure a date range?
I'm guessing as of now there is not...? If not how can I go about doing it by ssh?

Using Asus RT-AC88U
FW: 380.57

Thanks

Does a reboot not work? (I guess you probably want a different method anyway.)

Is there a way to delete the Statistics and Web History in the Webif? Is there a way to pure a date range?
I'm guessing as of now there is not...? If not how can I go about doing it by ssh?

Go to an embarrassing web-site perhaps?

;)

I tried to reboot, Turn it on and off, unplugged... none seem to work..

Go to an embarrassing web-site perhaps?

;)

No/Yes. just a new router and did a lot of testing/configuring. Now that I have it configured for the most part, I want it to start fresh.
I had to test the dns filtering and it wasn't working... (Helps if I put the correct info in the settings) So there is junk in the logs.... haha... see what I did there... junk...

That website list will clear after a reboot.

That clears the Web History, but not the statistic...(I did the reboot and a hard reboot).

Did you clear your web browsers cache?

Seems like this is the perfect time to use a saved config file, reset to factory defaults and then restore the config file you saved?

Seems like this is the perfect time to use a saved config file, reset to factory defaults and then restore the config file you saved?

Yeah.. kinda what I was thinking.. Still holding out as of now... but my guess is thats the way I'll be going..

Which specific statistics are you referring to? They are all stored in different places.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Which specific statistics are you referring to? They are all stored in different places.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

The Web History tab on the Adaptive QoS menu clears on a reboot, but the statistic tab on Traffic Analyzer menu( The charts) do not.
I'm looking to clear the charts on the Traffic Analyzer menu.

The Web History tab on the Adaptive QoS menu clears on a reboot, but the statistic tab on Traffic Analyzer menu( The charts) do not.
I'm looking to clear the charts on the Traffic Analyzer menu.

Traffic Analyzer content is stored in /jffs/traffic.db. Make sure Traffic Analyzer is disabled, them delete that file over SSH.

Traffic Analyzer content is stored in /jffs/traffic.db. Make sure Traffic Analyzer is disabled, them delete that file over SSH.

I'll give that a go when I have a few and report back.
Thanks

How do I use SSH to access my router file structure? Is there a guide or discussion that will lead to enlightenment?

How do I use SSH to access my router file structure? Is there a guide or discussion that will lead to enlightenment?

Try Putty. Make sure SSH is enabled in the router and not blocked by your OS firewall if you use one.

If you're not good with a command line, try Winscp (For windowz) Its gui based. Just make sure you change the protocol to scp

Is it possible to move the traffic.db to an USB device to prevent too much writing to jiffs? What is the difference with the Traffic history location?

Many thanks

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!