What's new

QNAP’s Thunderbolt 3 NAS/IP-SAN Now Shipping

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Julio Urquidi

News Editor
qnap-tvs-1282t3.jpg

Targeting the creative content crowd with a Thunderbolt 3/Ethernet NAS/iSCSI SAN device, the new 12-bay TVS-1282T3 can hold eight 3.5” HDDs/SSDs and four 2.5” SSDs, as well as two M.2 SSD slots for tiered storage configuration and cache acceleration. Storage expansion for the TVS1282T3 is possible with up to six QNAP TX-500P or TX-800P expansion units using Thunderbolt 3.

Creative teams can access the TVS-1283T3 through several ways, including four Thunderbolt 3 ports, two 10 GbE ports and four GbE ports. Powered by Intel’s Kaby Lake architecture, the TVS-1283T3 is available with either a Core i5 3.4 GHz or Core i7 3.6 GHz processor and can use up to 64 GB of DDR4 2133 MHz RAM.

Aside from running QNAP’s QTS 4.3 operating system, other features include a bundled remote control, four USB 3.0 ports, three HDMI ports, two speakers and 3.5 mm audio jack.

The QNAP TVS-1282T3 is now available in i5/16 GB , i7/32 GB and i7/64 GB models.