What's new

Question on Asus provided tech support

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Michael3421

Occasional Visitor
Hello,
I recently purchased an Asus ZenWiFi AX (XT8) AX6600 mesh system and Asus offers tech support by email at
networking_support@asus.com
Is it worth my time to ask them questions or for help with problems?
It seems like this Forum may be a better source.
Thanks.

Only by doing, will you know.

Ask your question here (or in a new thread) and see who gives the fastest and best response.

Hello,
I recently purchased an Asus ZenWiFi AX (XT8) AX6600 mesh system and Asus offers tech support by email at
networking_support@asus.com
Is it worth my time to ask them questions or for help with problems?
It seems like this Forum may be a better source.
Thanks.

I save contacting OEM Support for last, when I can't get past an issue that is beyond me... with experience, you will know when to work the problem and when to quickly punt/escalate to OEM Support. Taking an issue, especially basic issues, to OEM Support prematurely can be an unproductive waste of time... their process can be too tedious for simple handholding support.

Post your issue in the appropriate hardware or firmware subforum here for peer/self support... first. (It helps to discover the issue more fully before resorting to OEM Support.)

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!