What's new

R7800 UPnP not working?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mokuro07

New Around Here
Although it is enabled in the router. I run Black Ops 3 on PS4 and NAT type is Moderate. Go back to the UPnP page in the router and they're no ports listed.

UPnP was working fine when I don't have the modem in bridge mode. What gives?

If I manually portforward I get Nat: Open. But it's a hassle since many games with matchmaking require different ports configurations.

Please someone enlighten me why doesn't UPnP activate or get a response from the PS4?

You would probably get your question answered faster if you posted this in the Netgear forums.

Once in bridge mode, settings such as UPnP are greyed out, so no longer accessible.

Have sent over to the development team for their comments..

Once in bridge mode, settings such as UPnP are greyed out, so no longer accessible.

Have sent over to the development team for their comments..

I'm in Router Mode in the router, Bridge Mode in the modem. UPnP option isn't greyed out and can still be enabled and disabled. Though the problem is no ports gets forwarded nor listed in the table in the UPnP settings page.

Have been testing throughput between R7800 in router mode connected to R7800 in bridge mode today...think it affected my eyesight..

Have been testing throughput between R7800 in router mode connected to R7800 in bridge mode today...think it affected my eyesight..

Any solution then? I really hope it's a bug or something so I don't have to fiddle with configurations anymore.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!