What's new

Rebooting AiMesh Node Command.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

archiel

Very Senior Member
I am looking for the correct command to force a reboot of the AiMesh Node (RT-AX58U) directly from the Router (RT-AX88U) so that I can add it as a cru instruction. I can see that I can do this from the GUI (AIMESH>Node>Management>Reboot) and want to trigger this automatically.

Background: I am using Channelhog to reset the router when it drops the 5 GHz signal from 160MHz to 80, which happens a couple of times a week. However either the Node does not pickup the change or, if it does, it is switching to 2.4Ghz as the 5 GHz channel is waiting for clearance. As such I would like to reboot the node about 1 hour after Channelhog has run (to give everything on the router time to settle down). I am running asuswrt on the node, as running merlin was problematic (even after full factory reset), so I do not have access to the reboot scheduler in amtm.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!