I have two RT-AX86 (RouterA & RouterB) running Merlin. RouterA is running OpenVPN server and RouterB is connected as OpenVPN client. RouterB also has OpenVPN server running. I would like for OpenVPN clients that connect to RouterB to be able to access resources on RouterA - SubnetA.
- RouterA - SubnetA - 192.168.10.0/24 | OpenVPN subnet 10.10.0.0/24
- RouterB - SubnetB - 192.168.20.0/24 | OpenVPN subnet 10.20.0.0/24
- RouterB and systems on SubnetB can reach RouterA and systems on SubnetA
- OpenVPN clients connecting to RouterB can reach RouterB and systems on SubnetB
- RouterA and RouterB have unique certs created for each
- OpenVPN clients have unique certs for RouterA and RouterB