I don't know since there are no details as to the exact issues that are resolved, so it's possible that some of these might either be already fixed, or not apply to my firmware. However they are certainly included in 384.12, which is based on the latest 384 code (released at the same time as 382_5163x).Hi Merlin,
Asus recently released a couple of security updates for the RT-AC87U in May 2019 - Version 188.8.131.52.382.51634
Would most of these security issues be already fixed in 384.11_2 which I currently use
- Fixed DDoS vulnerability.
- - Fixed AiCloud vulnerability. Thanks for Matt Cundari's contribution.
- - Fixed command injection vulnerability. Thanks for S1mba Lu's contribution.
- - Fixed buffer overflow vulnerability. Thanks for Javier Aguinaga's contribution.
- - Fixed CVE-2018-20334
- - Fixed CVE-2018-20336
- - Fixed null pointer issue. Thanks for CodeBreaker of STARLabs’ contribution.
- - Fixed AiCloud buffer overflow vulnerability. Thanks for Resecurity International's contribution.