What's new

repeat dnsmasq-script connect errors - SEND_AMAS_NODE_EVENT

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Seij

Occasional Visitor
My log is full of these entries after I uninstalled Diversion (kept entware) in favor of Unbound:
Jan 13 10:37:08 RT-AC5300 dnsmasq-script[4118]: connect error: No such file or directory
Jan 13 10:37:08 RT-AC5300 dnsmasq-script[4118]: [SEND_AMAS_NODE_EVENT:(4684)] ERROR connecting:No such file or directory.​

After some troubleshooting, the results seem to be related to Diversion's logging capability. Here are the troubleshooting results

On my RT-AC5300 running 384.15 Alpha:
  1. Diversion enabled w/ logging - NO ERROR
  2. Diversion enabled w/ logging disabled - ERROR
  3. Diversion disabled - ERROR
  4. Diversions uninstalled - ERROR
Tried to replicate on my 68U running 384.14_2 and was unable to do so--this error never shows up under any of the above 4 scenarios.

My log is full of these entries after I uninstalled Diversion (kept entware) in favor of Unbound:
Jan 13 10:37:08 RT-AC5300 dnsmasq-script[4118]: connect error: No such file or directory
Jan 13 10:37:08 RT-AC5300 dnsmasq-script[4118]: [SEND_AMAS_NODE_EVENT:(4684)] ERROR connecting:No such file or directory.​

After some troubleshooting, the results seem to be related to Diversion's logging capability. Here are the troubleshooting results

On my RT-AC5300 running 384.15 Alpha:
  1. Diversion enabled w/ logging - NO ERROR
  2. Diversion enabled w/ logging disabled - ERROR
  3. Diversion disabled - ERROR
  4. Diversions uninstalled - ERROR
Tried to replicate on my 68U running 384.14_2 and was unable to do so--this error never shows up under any of the above 4 scenarios.

Running alpha on my 3100. Diversion is NOT installed (and hasn't been) and I see the same errors

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!