What's new

RMerlin wrote this about ***374.33 -sdk5 but I cant find it anyone ??

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

dolftb

Occasional Visitor
Wish I could delete this post. Sorry I am stupid....

UPDATE: I am stupid I have the Rt-AC66 and thats why I couldn't find the experimental version.

RMerlin wrote in his recent release of V. xxx.374 33 :

"RT-N66U switch to SDK6.
Asus has now officially switched the RT-N66U to the same SDK (and wireless drivers) as used by the RT-AC66U. This new driver solves the numerous connectivity issues introduced by the 5.110 update that they attempted in the previous 3.0.0.4.3xx releases. However, this driver currently seems to suffer from a reduced signal strength and range. Therefore, I am making available an experimental version that is still based on the 5.100 driver (labeled "-sdk5" in the Experimental folder), which uses the same driver as used by Asus in the 3.0.0.4.276 release, as well as my previous 372.xx releases."

But I cant seem to find this experimental release. I would like to try it.

Thanks

Dolf.

Last edited:
Oops I have the RT-AC66. Is there no sdk5 version for this router or did I completely mis interpret Rmerlins original post ? ?

Last edited:
Sorry. Thought you meant the N66U release. :confused: