What's new

Rogers cable and AC3100 Merlin

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

keef

A week or so ago I had to wipe out my router setting and start over. All is well on the Internet side of the street however now the router interferes with Roger cable. Its crazy. All is well then the cable display goes wonky displaying only the title of one channel. You cannot change the channel or bring up the channel menu. If I reboot my router it clears up and acts normal however, that may last an hour or a few hours, then it happens again. This happens on all three cable boxes and I have rebooted the cable modem (several times....). All three cable boxes are connected via wifi.

Before having the set the router up again I never had this problem. Any ideas?

thanks

Did you reboot (not just unplug) the cable boxes? Did you check for any updates that are needed or are pending for them?

Did you possibly do away with some IPTV settings on the router when you wiped it?

Well its all fine now. I changed them to a different wireless radio and all is well. Weird however I'll take the win.
thanks for the reply.

Did you reboot (not just unplug) the cable boxes? Did you check for any updates that are needed or are pending for them?