What's new

Roku solution

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

SHSPVR

Occasional Visitor
We add Roku Express but the only issues it only support 2.4Hhz and we like too use the Ruko App as Remote Control on the Phone but is on 5Ghz and it doesn't see the device at all
The router is a Asus RT-AC3100 with latest ver of Asuswrt-Merlin is setup with Smart Connect on the main reason why is my niece and nephew and there school chrome book which very pickee which seem work more reliable that way
So I wondering is there any option that I need to disable or enable to get Ruko app to see the device over a diff frequency ?.

Last edited:
We add Roku Express but the on issues it only support 2.4Hhz and we like too use the Ruko App as Remote Control on the Phone but is on 5Ghz and it doesn't see the device at all
The router is a Asus RT-AC3100 with latest ver of Asuswrt-Merlin is setup with Smart Connect on the main reason why is my niece and nephew and there school chrome book which very pickee which seem work more reliable that way
So I wondering is there any option that I need to disable or enable to get Ruko app to see the device over a diff frequency ?.
What version of authentication method are you using on both the 2.4 and 5GHz bands? Try to set them both to WPA2/WPA3-personal and see if that helps.

Under wireless - professional settings make sure to set ap isolated to no for both 2.4 and 5.

Under wireless - professional settings make sure to set ap isolated to no for both 2.4 and 5.
Odd that what it was on both anything else
?
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
Found it on another forum and turn out Wireless> Professional> under Airtime Fairness you have to disable for 2.4GHz (it's enabled by default).